Meet The Beauty of Twin Hills

 

   The Twin Hills is located in Angono Rizal and it is one of the beauties and tourist spots of Angono. Many people fall for it and some other people choose to live there to always see the beauty of that place.


   The first thing that you notice in Twin Hills is the relaxing air and the trees that give colour and a chill ambience to that place. Twin Hills is not that big, it was just a simple place with a lot of beauty in it. I took a photo and visit this place last 2021 and I also write this blog the same year, but because of laziness and a lot of things to do, I forgot to continue writing about the Twin Hills. If you saw this place without entering, you will see the white gate and then the road that goes up. But if you try to enter, you will see more things than that, like this one.


   Yes, there are a lot of roads that you can see and pass by and they will still lead you to the same beautiful place of Twin Hills. These next photos were taken when I reach the top of the place and I literally say "wow" and it surprise me as I saw more beautiful things than I saw a while ago when I am climbing the road up.  

   While taking photos and touring the place, I imagine myself coming back here with my van that was converted as a house with a dog and cat and enjoying the place while drinking my favourite brand of coffee. From that area, you will see the other mountains and also, the roofs of houses which give me an idea that someday if I finally finish my course and travel the world, I want to have a house that builds on a mountain and I can see something that gives me chill and relaxing feeling.

   So guys, if you want to go somewhere that will take you away from stress, toxicity and red flags, and will bring you closer to peace, I recommend to you this place or any place that you feel and think peacefully, some places that gives you peace in life, someplace that will make you remind that you were born to have fun and enjoy life, and not to be stress and come to the point that will lead you to kill yourself. Always remember my friend, there's a lot of reason to continue living and there are a lot of beautiful places in this world that were created by God.


   So, let's go! Let's continue living and travel the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl Listen Up